Thursday, October 7, 2010

in transit


Latest update: delivered

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I just wanted to share the excellent news that my L.L. Bean Wicked Good Moccasins have arrived and are waiting on my doorstep. This is excellent news because my eleven year old pair of slippers were deposited in the trash last night. I am very pleased with the timing of this delivery. Also, I have spent an inordinate amount of time hitting "refresh" on my browser waiting for my UPS tracking update.

Finally, I can get some work done.
xo,
L

3 comments:

Pucho V said...

I, too, am excited. Now only if we can find a similar product for your icy-cold hands...

L said...

I think you might be referring to something like this.

Along the Ausable said...

Yes, you really need to think about your icy hands when watching hockey games in LP! I've been thinking about ordering some hearthside slippers for my sister. What color did you get?