Wednesday, June 9, 2010

bonus


Greetings! Upon review of comments from people wishing to pay it forward, I discovered that only 4 people really qualified once eliminating (1) husband (2) me (3) Courtney (PiF originator who will receive a special thank you). So, I've decided that I'm going to send the remaining 4 commenters a special tiny treat from my recent travels: June, Tera, Alison, Katie. See, June, I told you your odds were good.

xo,
L

PS - I cannot guarantee timeline of treat delivery, and will be in touch for mail details.

3 comments:

Along the Ausable said...

yay! i'm a winner! p.s. i will not be expecting any cheese injected hot dogs, because they should probably not be sent via usps.

Pucho V said...

Unfortunately, while we searched high and low, we were not able to find any cheese injected hot dogs in France. We did find lots of cheese though, but we ate it all and neglected to bring any back. I can assure you that your surprise will not involve cheese.

eyeheartorange said...

Yay! My mom always said I was a winner :)