Friday, March 12, 2010

life is a highway


guidance

Pete and I decided to save a tree from our google map printouts and pony up for a Global Positioning System to send us on our way. Yet another step deeper into the 21st century for us. Poor Pete, we bought it last weekend and I have refused to let him use it yet (we have only gone to work, and I know how to get there, sigh).

Before we set out, I'm looking forward to giving our Garmin a personality. Would we want a Yeti to guide us? I was looking for Mr. T...

We're looking at a rainy Saturday so think we'll take a roadtrip somewhere to test it out. Any ideas Boston folks? Where is that "book mill" place...?

xo,
L

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Okay, this cracks me up. Have I ever told you the story about "our" first GPS? It's kind of funny, actually...

Happy positioning. ;)

JMP said...

Montague, MA

eyeheartorange said...

Did you pick the British lady for the GPS's voice? We love our British lady, but sometimes she is a bit impatient with us...