Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do you like me? Please check this box...

I'm bored, so I've been thinking -- I'm going to ask this guy out. I would like him to take me on a date. I can plan it, but whatever, I would still like him to take me on it.

Pete, will you go out with me?

Yes

No

I will go out with you if your husband turns you down

pollcode.com free polls

I hope he will say yes, especially since I am asking him in such a public forum. OK, I am waiting.

Fyi, I am free both Friday and Saturday.

xo,
L


6 comments:

Dan said...

what about a box for the rest of us to check?

L said...

Good point, Dan. I've added a more inclusive box. Good thing, too, as Pete has still not responded...

Pucho V said...

awww...shucks. Of course, I will.

Pucho V said...

Any suggestions on where we should go, loyal LLT readers?

Anna said...

American Flatbread, Burlington, VT...just saying, it's yummy, not romantic, and the best part is you can have chaperones. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

eyeheartorange said...

No, Wisteria in Atlanta!