We looked awfully hard during a recent trip to the swamp, but no sign of nutria. However, we did see some other stuff:
Learned some stuff, too. Our guide taught us that:
- I am a Yankee whether I like it or not.
- Yankees ruin everything (knew that already).
- Yankees shouldn't reproduce.
- Yankees who move south are known as "Damn Yankees."
Other bits of trivia:
- Don't touch Spanish moss even though it's pretty -- it can be full of chiggers which will burrow into your skin and feel like pieces of glass wriggling inside your flesh.
- Tourists like turtles.
- At Bourbon St. Blues Co. you can get 3 for 1 on the first floor until 6pm, but if you go upstairs, you can get 3 for 1 until 9pm.
- Yankees ruin everything.
More to come,