Sunday, November 29, 2009

H.A.S. season 3: and so it begins...


A Very VanDerbrady Thanksgiving...

It seems I didn't get my pre-Thanksgiving Holiday Anticipation Series posts rolling this year. Ah well, we'll have to jump right in then, shall we? We celebrated a very Brady-heavy VanDerbrady holiday this year. Thanks, Mom and Dad for coming from so far away to be with the Boston fam. Adam -- I don't think you read this fluff, but we missed you!


Before/After


More after...

Like the good Americans we are, within a few hours we jumped directly from harvest time to winter wonderland complete with tree, carols, and -- my personal fave -- nog full of rum. More to come on that... Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

xo,
L

6 comments:

eyeheartorange said...

you look GORGEOUS in that photo! Glad you had a happy holiday. Let's chat!

PhatKid said...

you're doing a great job there stuffing that turkey!! hehe

miss you tons!

L said...

Aw, thanks, ladies. I must have improved my picture taking by following this advice.

I miss you and hope we can meet up soon. xo.

Courtney said...

You DO look stunning in that pic!

xo.

Anonymous said...

Yes...and who's that handsome man on the far left of the photo? Not only is he really good-looking, but those glasses indicate he is probably intellectual, too!

L said...

Neeeerrrd glaaasses. Hawt.