Friday, October 16, 2009

a few good reasons


Reaon 1: pumpkins even during a pumpkin shortage.

I know I've been talking a lot of smack about the northeast lately. Just thought I should apologize to my home region for threatening to move south earlier today. Here are some reasons why I love fall in New England.


Reason 2: this setup wouldn't look quite right anywhere else.


Reason 3: being reminded to slow down and pick the apples.


Reason 4: no lines for clams.


Reason 5: the Great Salt Marsh.


Reason 6: this guy lives here, too.


xo,
L

4 comments:

Pucho V said...

...and that was only Part I of our clam story for the day. Gads, we ate alot of fried clams.

Anna said...

love the reasons...especially the last one!

Courtney said...

Love them all! As much as I've grown to favor my temperate winters, I do think I'd do just about anything to find myself back in Boston...

T said...

awww! I love that last reason :)