Monday, September 28, 2009

on the road again


Seasons change...

Well, it is officially fall once more in New England (and everywhere in the northern hemisphere, I suppose). Fall is a complicated season -- even if it's your favorite time of year, it always triggers just a bit of nostalgia, and signals change. For Pete and me, fall also means it's time to get back on the road. In fact, my husband just returned yesterday from an extended trek through the wilds of upstate NY.

Conveniently, our travel often overlaps, so I headed out to NY with him at the beginning of the trip to meet up with these lovely ladies....


Adventures in the Finger Lakes.
Please note Katie's delicious libation.
[Note: I am missing Shelley, Lisa and Mrs. R, but can't wait to see you soon!]

So, the travelogue has begun! Next up, I'm catching a plane to meet up with Pete in Atlanta to celebrate T's nuptuals. Later, he'll be chasing me to New Orleans where we'll spend a few days. Then, there is some talk of an international jaunt to end the travel season, but we shall see. Frequent flier miles will only get you so far...

Busy, busy, but in a really good way. Hope to have some interesting stories to tell.

xo,
L

1 comment:

eyeheartorange said...

that is awesome! How did you do that? See you soon!