Monday, December 8, 2008

London by night...

I'm back! It was a whirlwind trip to London, but I tried to make the most of my free time. I made it to Fortnum and Mason for my hamper fix, had a pint, and squeezed in an early evening double-decker bus tour. Let me say that only the foolhardy will ride around London on the open air upper deck of a tour bus in December. I am one of those fools.

Actually, I didn't warm up for about 2 hours afterwards, but check out the fantastic photography that resulted from my birdseye view:


Um, yeah. A little psychedelic, no? At least I managed to make it to the general proximity of the Tower of London... Baby steps...

Very nice trip, but glad to be home.

Happy Christmas!
L

1 comment:

Pucho V said...

Nice. That is some masterful photography. Now, where's my figgy pudding?