Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Euro fix

Right now, I am experiencing two lingering side effects from my trip to London: some fatigue induced by a total lack of time zone for the past 4 days, and a terrible Euro-craving.

A friend just sent me a quick video that pretty much sums up my feelings right now:


It is gray and rainy here. Not charming, BUT it would be charming if we were in London. I want to wear a scarf everywhere. I want to "take away" my "to go," and I want to speak French. In a park. To P, who would be drinking wine and wearing slightly pointy shoes...

Bisous,
L

3 comments:

Pucho V said...

I only bring out the pointy shoes for the really good wine.

L said...

Just slightly pointy. A squared off, rounded pointy. Kind of shiny.

Courtney said...

That was AWESOME. I didn't have 2:33 until now, but wow, that was worth it!