Wednesday, July 2, 2008

dancing queen

video
You spin me right round, baby, right round,
like a record, baby, right round, round, round

On Sunday, P and I headed out to Scituate to visit with T&R and their daughter K. P&R had plans to wach Spain vs. Germany, and T and I had plans to drink Sangria and chat.

All went according to plan. An added bonus was the endless amusement provided by tiny K. Having spent the past 6 weeks or so in Japan, she has developed some very Japanese habits that somehow become hilarious when performed by a 1 1/2 -year old. For instance, when you say "konichiwa" to her, she will IMMEDIATELY give you a little head-bop bow. No matter how many times you say it, she'll do it. Seriously, I must have "konichiwa-ed" her 50 times that afternoon.

She also has some mad dancing skills. Check out the mania in her public dancing debut above. I like when she spaces out around 27 seconds and the head-bop ending...

Thanks for another great time T&R. Can't wait for our "city outing" together...
xo,
L

3 comments:

Pucho said...

That show seems incredible. Man, I wish we had cable TV.

Sule said...

Um, I don't know what I pink puffy heart more, K or the fabulous Japanese song in the background. I want that to be my own personal theme song as I walk around...

Courtney said...

She's a doll!! Benjamin breaks out into dance multiple times each day (er, hour).

Too cute!