Thursday, April 3, 2008

job perks


My pal, Bill...
[Edited to make me look more important,
er protect the identity of the other person in the pic.]

My job has perks. I recently enjoyed my first iced coffee of the season down in DC. That was followed by an evening with my pal, Bill. After he spoke, I hung out and consumed the Ambassador's fancy Belgian beer and chocolate.

Might I add the Embassy called ahead of time to apologize because they would only be offering 3 kinds of Belgian beer instead of the usual seven.

Not too shabby...
L

3 comments:

Pucho said...

Geez, you'd think they could have done a better job with the coloring that cardboard cut-out ;)

Courtney said...

Hehehe pucho.

I think you look incredibly important. IF I ever managed to get myself into a similar situation, it'd be likely that I'd have spit up or a booger (not mine, of course) on the shoulder of my suit-jacket...

eyeheartorange said...

hmm, I commented on this the other day and it did not show up! ANYWAY, you're cool. I never meet famous people. Did you throw a fit about the beer? Still thinking about my Champs-Élysées at B-Side...