Monday, March 10, 2008

Salacious!


Well, we got the silver...

I'm mildly embarrassed to toot my own horn here, but, as T told me during her visit, "if its your blog, you can write whatever you want." With this post I don't so much wish to point out that P & I are winners (rather, our photographer Daria is the winner), but that our lovely wedding celebration was described by the Judge to be "salacious." Kind of fantastic really....



The judges find us mildly salacious....
[Note: Click the image for a more readable view]

xo,
L

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Woot! Woot! I love it. Go Daria!

post pike said...

I am salivating as we speak! How cool!

post pike said...

Ok, I looked up the word too late and realized I did not quite have the meaning of salacious right... it must just be lunchtime. :-)