Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Got a date


Waterford can make any martini pink...

I've had so many little fun things to look forward to over the past few weeks that upon T's departure I found myself lacking in the instant gratification of knowing the next fun thing is just around the corner. Not too into St. Patrick's Day (and associated cuisine is not my fave), not too into Easter (although I would like to make some of these beauties), not yet warm enough for a spring dinner with the windows open. The earliest celebration I could think of was the Kentucky Derby, but that is all the way in MAY! What to do, what to do...?

Then, I realized, I have a date. On Saturday night. I do. P and I will go see Pink Martini at the Opera House. I think we should have a nice dinner before, too. Hmmm.... And, maybe I need a new something to wear. Hmmm....

[Note: Never in my life did I think I would be as girly as I am today.]



Date night: Sympathique, non?

After, we're meeting up with another couple and heading to the Liberty Hotel for an apres-theatre cocktail. They have a Veuve Cliquot Champagne Lounge. How can we go wrong...?

xo,
L

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Do you have those martini glasses? They are so cute!

I hope you have a great time at the concert. I've been addicted since you told me about PM.

xoxox.

L said...

No! But aren't they darling!! Will call you this weekend to catch up. Want to hear all your news...
xo,
L