Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Teriffic TTMTP

I am having a visitor this weekend!

My terrific, charming, and all together fun friend T is coming up from Hotlanta for a visit. It did occur to me that I one should probably go south rather than north in March, but luckily she forgot that it's still winter up here.


Me & TTMTP in CO advertising Diet Coke to passers-by.

Now I'm trying to think up some fun things to do while she's here. I'm thinking perhaps a Saturday outing to Inman Square if she's up for it, which would definitely include a stop here, and retro cocktails here. Just an idea though. T, if you're reading this -- your Bostony wish is my command. Cambridge is my specialty. Let me know if you have any ideas in mind....

xo,
L

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am SO beyond jealous. I need a getaway beyond belief.

eyeheartorange said...

No real requests, just happy to be venturing north in February... I always celebrate leap year by voluntarily freezing my arse off. Er, yeah. No seriously, can't wait!!!