Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Royale with cheese...

That's a kir royale with a cheese plate, thank you very much.


Creme de la creme: Creme de Cassis...

P is going smelting next weekend (yes, smelting), so I want to plan an extra girly event with my lovely friend T. She is a lady who also appreciates things that are pink, and drinking champagne. I love her.


T enjoys the color pink, and drinking champagne....

We could do an outing for hot chocolate, high tea, go for manicures at Beauty Spa, or perhaps watch an Oscar-nominated film while drinking champagne (I'm thinking Atonement, rather than There Will be Blood). Just bought a bottle of aforementioned cassis, so this would be a wonderful opportunity to open it... I have to check in with T on all of this, but in the meantime, any ideas?

xo,
L

3 comments:

Tomoko said...

OMG! I loved that pink dress, but I don't think I can even fit in it anymore!!!!!!
You always come up with the best girliest things to do and I LOVE it!

eyeheartorange said...

Je suis jalouse! You are so much fun. Are you up for a visitor somtime soon?

Courtney said...

I am jealous, too! Y'all are going to have to visit me SOON if we move into the palace in fairfax that we're about to put an offer in on. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!