Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Be my...

...Valentine?


Figure 1: Attempting craftiness...

For the past four years, P and I have gone to the People's Republik to drink beer on Valentine's Day. This year, we are headed to DC for work, so our usual ritual will be disrupted. When we return, we will actually do some mushy stuff, which (duh) will mostly involve making dinner at home and drinking champagne. Creature of habit, am I.

P is always, always doing sweet things for me to the point where I feel like I don't do enough to let him know how much I appreciate him. I whipped up the card in figure 1 as a very, very tiny gesture.


A peek inside...

And, I also have a token of my love and appreciation for him:


It's thematic, just wait....

I'm sure I'll update you on our post V-Day fete at home (whether you like it or not), complete with cell phone photos.

Until then,
xo,
L

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy V-day, L&P!

We wish we were going to see you in DC today!

xoxoxo,
cc

eyeheartorange said...

Hope you had a nice first married valentines day!