Friday, January 25, 2008

Tiny tea party...


Happy Birthday, tiny K! K's lovely cake...

In early January, P&I were invited to celebrate tiny K's first birthday with a high tea party at T&R's house. What fun! Tea parties are among my favorite girly activities, and was an especially fitting way to celebrate this tiny lady's birthday.

T&R had created quite a spread with scones, tea sandwiches, petits fours, and (most importantly) mimosas! As you may remember from earlier posts, I am always delighted to drink champagne early in the day. How celebratory...


Delicious! And, impressive....

T and I have made it our job to explore high teas around Boston. We started with a ladies outing to the Ritz Carlton, before it became the Taj. Heartbreaking! I have not been since this change, but understand they still have Tea. What could be more lovely than tea at the Ritz?

Well, tea at Upstairs on the Square turned out to be quite lovely, too. I took my best ladies there in May to say thank you for being wonderful...


S&I enjoy springtime Tea.



T and tea...

I love pretty dresses, pink rooms, and tiny sandwiches. I think K will appreciate all of these things someday soon. She's already on her way....


K enjoys cake & tea... Adorable!

Looking forward to our next tea, ladies! Where to?
xo,
L

1 comment:

tera said...

that is the cutest baby!!