Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sick day

I am sick.

Ok, I am sick and I'm not happy about it. I am the worst sick person ever, so I thought I'd try to think of some lovely thoughts about being home sick. Can I do it?
  1. I am still in my bed. I love my bed.
  2. I got nice notes from my co-workers telling me to feel better.
  3. I will drink lots of ginger tea, which I love.
  4. I can watch Martha Stewart's show if I want to.
  5. I can write extra lovely thoughts today.
  6. It is freezing cold today and I do not have to go outside.
Pretty good, eh?
Sniffle...
L

2 comments:

Pucho Brown said...

I hope you feel better! There's Mrs. Grass soup in the cupboard to go with your ginger tea.

Courtney said...

Sick is going around here, too. So far, I am the only one who has been spared! Chances of that staying the same...slim to none. Benjamin has become a BIG fan of the open-mouth kisses. He also tried to brush my teeth with his toof-brisssss.