Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy day...


Birthday evening in the park...



This year I had a truly lovely birthday. Thanks so much for all of the phone calls and emails -- I have a SNOW DAY today, so I will be sure to catch up with all of you! P planned a busy weekend for me, so I'm behind in my calling and correspondence, but please know how happy I was to hear from you. I especially enjoyed the unidentified birthday chorus (was that a horn honking in the background? Or, was it a chicken?). I think I figured out who was behind that masterpiece of a voicemail.


In a nutshell -- delicious dinner at Craigie St. Bistro (where we have not been since the night we got engaged), a lovely walk home through the Common still lit with Christmas lights, B-Side with friends, HOCKEY!!!! Clarkson was victorious over Harvard and their poorly chosen mascot (the "Crimson?" What is a Crimson? That's a color not a mascot, although Harvard says it is a "pilgrim-like figure of John Harvard." Lame.). Good game!


Line change!


Action shot!

Now, to top it all off, P and I have a glorious snow day! Who knew I'd get so many snow days as an adult. Still in my fleece pants and loving it....

All in all, not a bad 29. THANK YOU!


xo,
L

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a fantastic birthday weekend! All capped off with a snow-day. Even better!

PJ days when you are not sick are the best!!

lots of love,
cjc

eyeheartorange said...

Lucky girl! For many reasons. Such as: a guy like P, a snow day, fleece pants.

Miss you!

tmp