Friday, November 23, 2007

Deep thoughts...

I have been tagged by my lovely friend C and charged with telling you: "7 LOVELY random and/or weird things" about myself. I had an interesting time trying to think of things, so here are my deep thoughts.


1. If I could have a dinner party with any people living or dead, my group would include the Dalai Lama, Martha Stewart, Julia Child, Christoper Walken.


2. I like it when people have flowers in their bathroom.


These flowers are in my bathroom...


3. Along with the flowers, I also have a Mississippi snow globe in my shower. It was a cultural gift from P.

A cultural gift from the South...

4. I have a birthmark on my right knee that I think looks like a clown wearing a beret or a maple leaf. Until today, I thought it was on my left knee.

My knee, my right knee...

5. My husband makes me food when I'm too hungry to make food for myself.


Lucky me...


6. I like things with penguins on them.

My socks with penguins skating...


7. One time I took a studio art class in college and we had an assignment to draw our hands. The teacher looked at my drawing and told me that there was something very strange about my drawing and that the hand I drew looked like a monkey hand. He then had me hold up my hand, looked at it awhile, then said: Oh, your hand actually really looks like that.

It...was...a... MONKEY PAW!

Hope this has helped you gain a little insight on my life. Thanks, C...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love it! Especially the penguins. :)